- This program assists business owners with the rehabilitation of commercial or industrial buildings.
Down Payment Assistance
- The program is designed to assist low and moderate income first-time homebuyers with the purchase of their first home.
- The Fair Rent Commission receives complaints, inquiries, and other communication regarding charges of excessive rent or dangerous conditions in housing accommodations within the Town.
Traditional Rehabilitation Program
- Rehabilitation Programs offer housing assistance to private owners of residential property in the target areas.
Public Service Agency Grants
- Public Service activities are funded through grants that are given to other agencies or Town departments to carry out eligible community development activities
Below please see HUD 2021 Income Guidelines, that determine eligibility for all department programs. Additional eligibility requirements are determined on a program by program basis and can be found in related applications.
Income Limits for 2021
Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)