- This program assists business owners with the rehabilitation of commercial or industrial buildings.
Down Payment Assistance
- The program is designed to assist low and moderate income first-time homebuyers with the purchase of their first home.
- The Fair Rent Commission receives complaints, inquiries, and other communication regarding charges of excessive rent or dangerous conditions in housing accommodations within the Town.
Traditional Rehabilitation Program
- Rehabilitation Programs offer housing assistance to private owners of residential property in the target areas.
Public Service Agency Grants
- Public Service activities are funded through grants that are given to other agencies or Town departments to carry out eligible community development activities.
- Public Service Agency Grant Application 2022
Below please see HUD 2021 Income Guidelines, that determine eligibility for all department programs. Additional eligibility requirements are determined on a program by program basis and can be found in related applications.
Income Limits for 2021
Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)