Market Vendor Permits and Certifications 2021
Quinnipiac Valley Health District Information:
All vendors selling food (desserts, hot food, snacks, pre-packaged items, farm produce) must contact the Quinnipiac Valley Health District. Food trucks and stands are subject to health inspection and inspection fee by QVHD.
Contact: Alexis Rinaldi 203-248-4528 x206 / ARinaldi@QVHD.org
- Food vendors must fill out and submit to QVHD this Farmers Market Vendor Information form - submit completed form to Alexis Rinaldi at ARinaldi@QVHD.org
Hamden Risk Manager / Business Insurance Information:
Vendors must submit a copy of their business insurance to the Town Risk Manager with the appropriate liability coverage incorporated.
Contact: Pat Perrotti 203-287-7003 - Pperrotti@hamden.com
- Liability Coverage should include: "You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Town of Hamden, the Hamden Housing Authority, the Hamden Board of Education and Hamden Public Schools, their agents, representatives, and employees, officers, employees, agents and assigns from any and all claims arising from your use and occupancy of the Town Center Park Market.
Liability insurance in accordance with the recommendations of the Connecticut State Department of Agriculture, which are as follows:
- Farm under 5 acres: $300,000 general liability (including products) insurance
- Farm over 5 acres: $1,000,000 general liability (including products) insurance
- Other $1,000,000 Automobile Liability