Where do I go for welfare services?

Welfare services can be provided by:

  • The Department of Social Services at 203-974-8414 for families with children
  • State Administered General Assistance at 867-8064 for single adults

Show All Answers

1. Can you help me with fuel assistance?
2. Do you offer food for Thanksgiving and Christmas?
3. What if I get an eviction notice?
4. Do you offer rental or mortgage assistance?
5. Do you have a listing of apartment rentals?
6. Where do I go for welfare services?
7. Do you provide medical, mental health, or alcohol and drug counseling?
8. Do you provide scholarships?
9. What types of events does the Keefe Center offer?
10. Can local groups use the Keefe Center?